Monday 26 August 2013

All Change


Hello. Anyone still there? Sorry for the unplanned break. I really didn't mean to go away from here but sometimes life just gets in the way. That's how it should be really. 
After much thought though I've decided to stop blogging for now. I just can't give it the time it deserves anymore. I've got two very busy and wonderful boys who take up a lot of my time and I'm trying to make a small business for myself with my sewing. I've been spending a lot of time on my facebook page and that is where I will continue to be if you would like to keep up with what I am doing. I find it easier to write there as I can write small snippets or just post a quick picture or two. I also feel that it is a more appropriate place to develop my business as that was the reason for starting the page over there. Somehow I have always felt awkward pushing my wares on here. So for now I will be concentrating on that and on enjoying life with my lovely boys and Husband. Maybe I'll be back on here at some point. We'll see. But for now I just wanted to bring it officially to a pause. I'll still be checking in on all of you and leaving a comment or two when I have a minute.

Bye for now. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

mrsrobinson said...

Enjoy these sunny times with your little ones... and good luck with the makes!

Deborah said...

Just found your blog, I seem to spend more time on Facebook these days, so off to find you there :)

Bee happy x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin