Monday 3 June 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (3/52)



 :: Doing a bit of a stock take of Linen & Roses Products and loving how everything looks together. 

:: A gorgeous package of 'happy post' won over at The Green Gables . A pack of cute note cards. A Birthday card. A Good Luck Card. A cute notebook. Really lovely stationary. You should definitely check it out.

:: Finding little people in funny places. Little F loves my old Fisherprice toys which I find so heart warming. 

:: Enjoying homemade scotch pancakes and a cup of tea on a rainy afternoon. 

I'm really loving this process joining in with 52 weeks of happy. It's making me focus on looking at the small things that make me happy every day that normally go by without really thinking about them. 

Have a good week and enjoy the sunshine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





4 comments:

Gillian Roe said...

Your stock does look very pretty all laid out like that, so many colours! I like those little fisher price people. They remind me of ones I used to play with when i was a child. x

Ladybird Diaries said...

Pretty photos! All your makes look so lovely and colourful. I love finding kids toys in funny places it always makes me smile.
M x

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Lovely little makes! :) x

Anonymous said...

Aww, I just posted you a long comment then I went off line and lost it, how annoying.
It looks like someone has been busy! Such pretty colours.
The fisher price people remind me of my childhood. My mum always brings them out for my daughter to play with. Sadly my brother rather enjoyed chewing their heads so they are not in the best condition.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin