Friday 22 March 2013

Re-arranging


I've been doing a bit of re-arranging this morning. Despite the fact that we have snow forecast for later I wanted to give the mantle a bit of a new Spring look. 


I still had my little German Christmas houses out and suddenly decided that they look too Christmassy and heavy. I wanted the look to be a little lighter. I haven't changed that much but I added the sweet post card of a rose and the little china flowers. The larger one belonged to my Grandma and the two smaller ones were sent to us as a Wedding present from the lovely Jane Posy. (how I miss her blog)


I bought out my Cath K jug which had been in the cupboard for a while but which I love. I also popped my diffuser bottle, which is almost empty, into the tea light holder and added another picture roses at the other end. It just looks a bit lighter and fresher. We can at least pretend the Spring is here can't we? 
Hope you have lovely weekend despite the snow. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

Ladybird Diaries said...

Looks lovely! Fresh and spring like.
M xxx

Swallow Barn said...

it's lovely - shame the weather isn't so spring-like ...

Nikki x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin