Monday 25 February 2013

Twit Twoo


Hello, happy Monday to you all. How is everyone today? Another dull and cold day here but this little chap is cheering me up. I finished stitching him yesterday afternoon while all my men/boys slept! Yes, all three of them had a snooze in the afternoon. It was bliss. I sat in front of the fire stitching little owl while watching the film version of 'All Creatures Great and Small' (with Simon Ward) which I love and munching from a very large box of Belgian choccies that Lovely S bought back from a School trip last week. He's now in the Etsy shop(the owl not Lovely S!) and don't worry, there is not a speck of chocolate on him!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx










3 comments:

mrsrobinson said...

Sounds like a lovely afternoon...

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Lovely little owl, well done! :) x

Anonymous said...

What a perfect way to spend an afternoon.
I am now your newest follower! I thought i was already following you as i'm always popping over to your blog.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin