Friday 28 September 2012

Comfort



Comfort food is what I need right now so you can't beat a bit of Friday baking. In the last few days my energy levels have really dropped and my hunger levels have gone up. I suppose this is normal in the last few weeks of pregnancy. It's ok, I'm eating lots of fruit and veg and healthy stuff as well as stuffing myself with cakes!

I'm still trying to work my way through my to do lists but I have to admit that progress has slowed considerably. Little F is so full of energy and a lot of chat that when he goes down for his nap in an afternoon I tend to crash out on the sofa rather than get on with things which was the norm up to a week ago. I find this very frustrating as I really want to be organised. However, I did find the energy to do some sewing this afternoon while crashed. All the knitted squares are complete and I'm slowly stitching them all together. I managed a row this afternoon so now have four rows done. Three more to go. I keep looking at it and imagining it wrapped around my tiny new born. Can't believe how close that is now. I have also been working on another little picture for the nursery to go with the other two. This one is just simple felt ABC and 123. They're all cut out but need to be hand stitched to the linen. I'll show you when I'm done. 

Have a lovely weekend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

If your body is telling you to rest then listen to it, won't always be easy when the little bundle arrives! Put your feet up and have a relaxing weekend! Ada :)

Josie-Mary said...

It's hard when you want to get going but you must listen to your body & rest. Make the most of it!! x

magie said...

Not long now, how exciting! Just take it easy when you can and enjoy those comfort foods :)

My to-do list is very long at the moment..I think it will be neglected for awhile, been so busy with the little one (it's sure worth it though).

I look forward to seeing pictures for the nursery :)

Take care x
Magie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin