Monday 6 December 2010

Latest Creation



Here's the latest sewing project I've been working on. I started on it about 10 weeks ago while I was taking bed rest prior to our little one being born and progress has been slow on finishing it since he arrived.



I wanted a little project to work on while I was sitting around here and at the hospital and what could be better than something for our little one. I've so loved making these cubes because every stitch I take is made with love. Of course baby F came along way before the cubes were finished so I'm doing my best to finish them off at the moment in those peaceful moments when my little darling is asleep.



So now I'm thinking they're going to be a little extra Christmas present for him.

Hopefully now I'm at home being a full time Mummy I will be back to reasonably regular blogging again. I'll see you again soon. x

5 comments:

Emma Herian said...

Oh my goodness! Has your bundle of joy come into the world!!!!!!!!!??????
Congratulations xxxxxx

Niki Fretwell said...

Congratulations Fiona - You've just received the most perfect Christmas present!
Enjoy this time...they grow soooo fast!
Niki x

Anonymous said...

Warmest congratulations Fiona. Sorry to be so slow at responding to your blog comment...moving and preparing to start a new job in addition to Christmas....

Merry Christmas wishes and I hope that your baby's first Christmas is filled with special memories.

Marie x

French Knots said...

Oh how wonderful, congratulations Fiona!!
Hope you are enjoying new motherhood, in all it's sleep deprived hormonal glory! There is nothing as magical as a newborn and at Christmas time too, perfect.xx

Vintage to Victorian said...

Hi Fiona

He's arrived - how lovely although it seems rather earlier than anticipated. Hope all's progressing well - it sounds as if you are settling into a good Mummy and baby routine already.

I've been off the blogging radar for some time and am only just beginning to get back to it myself, so shall enjoy reading about yours and others' journeys into 2011 and hopefully write a few posts myself!

Congratulations and a Very Happy New Year!

Sue x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin