Monday 11 May 2009

From my Inspiration Files



I love my magazines but with a small home I can't keep them all so regularly go through them cutting out the best bits and re-cycling the rest. I used to put the cut out sheets into plastic sleeves in ring binders but lately I have been glueing the best bits into scrap books and creating my own lovely inspiration journal. I think I now have around 10 ring binders and so far 5 scrap books. I love looking back over them for inspiration both for my work and our home. I thought I'd share a few pages today. The majority of the images come from Country Living Magazine with possibly a few others from Country Homes & Interiors or Homes & Gardens.















3 comments:

Sal said...

Lovely pics. I have piles of mags everywhere..it's just fidning the time to go through them and cut out all the best bits!;-)

Spots and Stripes said...

I do that too - although there is a pile of CL mags to go through at the moment. Good to go back and revisit why you thought they were worth keeping first time round!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

I must do this too -- pages of beautiful pictures are more exciting than a pile of magazines =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin